Thanks so much for coming back for day 3 of The Rabbit Hole Designs September release inspiration! Today I’ve got 2 cards using the Pumpkin Friends stamp set. They are adorable and so fun to create with!
I am so excited how cool this first card turned out! It’s ooky spooky but cute and fun at the same time! Here’s how I did it:
- Embossed a spiderweb on a black panel and drug a white ink pad lightly across it for a wispy look. It’s so cool!
- I stamped and heat embossed the spiders from Boo To You with clear embossing powder. I love this look!
- Stamped, colored, cut out my pumpkins and popped them up with foam squares.
- I stamped the sentiment and cut it into a banner shape and popped it up with foam squares as well.
I am so excited about this next card. It’s so much fun and has little hidden element I can’t wait to show you.
- I blended distress inks on 2 panels and an additional strip – one for the night sky, the other and the strip for the brick wall and spritzed them with water. Then I ran the wall pieces through the die cutter with a brick embossing folder.
- I stamped, colored and cut my pumpkins and set them aside.
- On the night sky piece I smooshed versamark embossing ink on the circles and stars stencil and added glow in the dark embossing powder! Such a simple idea but it’s so fun!
- For assembly I glued the sky to a card base and the brick wall to that. Then popped the brick edge up with foam squares and also popped the pumpkins up with foam above that.
- Last I stamped and heat embossed my sentiment and cut it into a strip, adhering it with foam tape as well.
Did you know it’s really difficult to take pictures in the dark? Well, it is but here is an idea of what the stars look like glowing above the pumpkins. It is so much fun!
REMEMBER: Every order placed directly with The Rabbit Hole Designs will be eligible for a 10% discount. Discount Code TRHD2019 this code will only be accepted until Friday 08-30-2019 12:01 am PST. EXCLUDES Dies and Crafters Essentials. Not applicable to previous orders. May be used more than once. Does not apply to shipping and tax.
ALSO, Simon Says Stamp has a gift with purchase for every order that has The Rabbit Hole Designs products in it. This is so exciting!
GIVEAWAY: To celebrate day 3 of inspiration The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away the stamp sets Pumpkin Friends and Gourd-geous, to One lucky winner. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a comment. Leave comments by 11:59 pm PST 08-29-2019 on all participating blogs. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 08-30-2019
Be sure to stop by each blog in the list below and comment for a chance to win. Go back and comment on the previous 2 days if you missed those as well! Fun prizes to be won!