I know it’s been super busy on here lately but I hope you’re enjoying all of the fun projects and inspiration. Today I’m sharing one of my entries into the current Newton’s Nook Inky Paws Challenge.
After doing a number of these challenges now, I’m admitting that the color ones are the hardest for me. I guess I don’t like being dictated what color things will be. LOL! However, with that being said, I’m so excited about this card today and I hope you like it too!
Here’s how I did it:
- Stamped, colored and die cut my Pumpkin Latte images and set them aside.
- Using a wreath builder tool I took the 3 smaller images from the set and stamped them in orange, green and brown inks. Then added a shadow of antique linen distress ink to the center, getting lighter as I went out.
- I glued the leaves down creating a ground for my girl and popped her and the pumpkin up with foam squares. At this point I added my sentiment to the bottom corner as well.
- Then cut a 4.5×4.5 piece of green and stamped a gingham background stamp on it. I wrapped a piece of braided jute twine around it and popped it up with foam tape on a brown card base. Then I popped the stamped panel up with foam tape as well.
- For finishing touches I added some gems scattered around and white gel pen accents.
Using the wreath builder was so fun and went much quicker than I expected. This card came together so easily and I just love it! Don’t you?
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!