Welcome everyone! Thanks for stopping by today. I’m playing along with the Newton’s Nook Inky Paws Challenge for the next few days. It’s a sketch challenge, which I’ve come to really love!
This is the current challenge sketch. It took me a minute to decide what stamps I wanted to try with it. I decided to spread all my Newton’s Nook stamps out on my desk and started picking and choosing. Today’s card was the set I immediately reached for. I hope you enjoy it.
I just love this Christmas Haul set and I’m so excited to see that the new release, which goes live Friday, has a new set that goes with this cutie!
- Stamp, color and cut my images.
- Cut patterned paper to: 5.25×4, 1.5×4, 1×3.5 (cut banner end out of this piece) and adhere them all to a card base.
- I don’t have a tag die cut so I made my own at 2 3/8×3.5, snipped the corners and punched a hole. Then cut a silver strip for my ground.
- The tag is popped up with foam tape and so are the images, minus 2 of the gifts that are glued directly to the tag.
- I stamped my sentiment, added ribbon to the tag and glued some red hearts throughout.
- For finishing touches I added glossy accents and Wink of Stella glitter brush pen.
Here’s a closer look to see that fun glossy, glittery accent. I adore how this card turned out. It’s much busier than I normally go for but it’s so bright and cheery that I love it!
I really felt like the glitter, glitz and glam went well with the sentiment. It’s so much fun. And I love this sketch! Check back tomorrow for my next entry.
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!