Happy Saturday everyone! Thanks so much for stopping by! Today I’m sharing a simple set of cards I made with a gift with purchase set from The Rabbit Hole Designs called Handmade Brew. I received mine when I made my first purchase with them. Don’t have one yet? Don’t worry, head over to my Instagram where I’m giving one away plus some other fun goodies.
These cards were simple to make. Here’s how I made them:
- Blended distress inks on the background panel and heat set them.
- Stamped the coffee cup with versa mark ink on the bottom right corner and heat embossed in white. Then did the same with a different sentiment on each card from Perfectly Blended.
- Next, I stamped the coffee cup randomly around the rest of the card with versa mark ink and let it dry overnight. This gives a subtle watermark look.
- I cut a mat for each card in a matching or contrasting color and adhered the layers together. I tied white twine around the bottom portion and glued this whole thing to a card base.
- For finishing touches I scattered Nuvo Crystal Drops and small heart confetti in matching colors throughout the backgrounds.
These are a super fun set of cards that would be great to give as a gift.
Don’t forget to head over to my Instagram and enter the giveaway. Winner will be chosen Monday, July 22. This giveaway is not sponsored by Instagram or The Rabbit Hole Designs.
For more inspiration, updates and news be sure to check these places:
- The Rabbit Hole Designs
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
- The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!