Hi everyone!!! Thanks for stopping by today! I’m so excited to be guest designing for The Rabbit Hole Designs this month and today I’m sharing this fun caffeinated narwhal shaker card which will be part of the upcoming release on July 24.
Here’s how I did it:
- Cut 4.25×5.5 inch patterned paper and die cut a scalloped circle from the upper-middle.
- Add acetate to the back of that piece and then layer foam tape all over except where the window is.
- Add shaker bits and attach yellow cardstock to the back of that to seal the shaker piece.
- Stamp, color, cut out narwhal and attach it to the front.
- Stamp sentiment and cut into a thin strip, adhere it as well.
- Attach the whole thing to a card base and finish it off with some fun colored crystal nuvo drops.
I love this narwhal! She cracks me up every time I look at her!
For some more inspiration be sure to check out these places:
- The Rabbit Hole Designs
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
- The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!