I’m super excited to share this cupcake card with you today. I made it for my mom’s recent birthday and wanted to wait to post it until she opened it.
As soon as I saw this Lawn Fawn Stitched Cupcake in the reveal I knew I wanted to make a card like this…it just took me this long to follow through with it. Ha! I love how it turned out! I think making a set with all of the hanging critters would be so fun!
- I die cut the peekaboo frame from 3 pieces of patterned paper – one for the frame and two to fill in the windows. I glued these to a card front.
- I die cut all the pieces to my cupcake and adhered them together.
- Stamped and die cut my elephant from Slow Down and Enjoy and hooked him on the edge of the cupcake. I popped this whole thing up with foam squares.
- Next I die cut my fancy wavy banner, stamped my sentiment on it and glued it down.
- For finishing touches I added glossy accents to the candle flame, stickles to the edge of the cupcake and glued embellishments scattered all over.
Here’s a closer look at that cute elephant and the added embellishments. Can’t you picture this layout with the sloth, bear and deer hanging on the cupcake edge too! It would be so great.
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!