Welcome back! I’ve been slowly getting bits and pieces from the new Avery Elle holiday release and I finally got a chance to play with the Polar Playtime set. As soon as I saw the set I knew I wanted to make a slider card with it. That sled was just asking for it! 🙂
Here’s how I made it:
- Stamped, colored and die cut my images from Polar Playtime.
- I stamped the sky from Starry Scene on the card front.
- Using my images for reference I die cut a stitched hill and then cut the slider track from that.
- I inked the top of the hill with distress ink to set it apart from the background and popped it up with double layer foam tape leaving room for my slider penny to slide freely. If you’re not sure how to make a slider card here’s a video to show you.
- I added my images to the background and popped my sled on the slider penny.
- Last I used my Misti to stamp my sentiment on the bottom left in the same ink I used for the sky.
- For finishing touches I used white gel pen on all of the images, glossy accents on the penguin beak and bear nose, and Wink of Stella glitter brush pen on the top of the snow hill and the snow caps on the mountains.
Here’s a closer look at the cuteness! This set is a fabulous addition to the Avery Elle collection and I can’t wait to use the other images on cards coming up soon!
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!