Let’s start this week off right…with cocoa and a cute bear to run the stand!
Today’s card features Avery Elle’s Cocoa Stand, some fun ink blending and lots of sparkle!
Here’s how I did it:
- Blend salty ocean and blueprint sketch distress inks on a 4.25×5.5 inch panel. Spritz with water and then also splatter with pearl watercolor.
- Die cut a white border with Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border and splatter with pearl watercolor too.
- Stamp, color and die cut images from Avery Elle’s Cocoa Stand.
- Heat emboss stand sentiment on the top with white embossing powder.
- Glue background panel and “snow” border to card front.
- All of the images are popped then up with foam squares.
- Last, I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from Avery Elle’s Christmas Kids in silver embossing powder.
- Finishing touches are Wink of Stella Glitter Brush pen on the mug and presents and glossy accents on the lights, Christmas tree base and the bear’s nose.
Here’s a closer look at the details. It’s so fun and whimsical! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it!
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!