Happy Friday everyone! I had a little die cutting fun with the most recent Pink & Main release and wanted to share it with you. This butterfly release was beautiful with so many options for styles of crafting! Today I’m using the Bold Butterfly Cover Panels and some fun paper!
For today’s card, I cut the layers using all 3 Bold Butterfly Panels from the following cardstock:
- Panel A – black cardstock
- Panel B – blue glitter cardstock from the summer glitter pack
- Panel C – watercolor patterned paper from the Butterfly Wishes paper pack
- Background panel using the largest layered A2 rectangle from patterned paper also from the Butterfly Wishes paper pack
- Top frame – white cardstock using the two largest layered A2 rectangle dies together
I took the bottom layer of my card and the top layer of the butterfly and placed them in my MISTI together. Then I chose a sentiment from Cherry Blossom, placed it in the top left corner, removed the butterfly panel and stamped it in black ink.
Finally, I used EZ Squeeze liquid glue to adhere all of my layers together and then to a white card base. Then, to finish things off I scattered a few Butterfly Kisses enamel dots around the design.
These new fun cover plate dies have absolutely endless combination possibilities. You can use them all together, all separate or in different combinations too. Then when you add changing colors, textures and all the things, I could make butterflies forever!
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!
(This blog uses affiliate links whenever possible, at no additional cost to you.)