I’m back and so excited that I had a chance to start playing with the new Avery Elle release!!! For this card I used the Peek-a-Boo Scary Pals stamps and coordinating dies and also the new Peek-a-Boo car stamps and coordinating dies.
To make this card I…
- Stamped the images, colored them with copic markers and die cut them all out.
- Blended distress inks on a white panel and small kraft strip and spritzed with water.
- Trimmed the blue and kraft panels down so I had room to stamp the sentiment underneath and glued them to the card base.
- Glued down my car, scary pal and accessories and then drew in the balloon strings.
- Stamped my sentiment on the bottom portion of the card and it’s finished.
I love these monsters so much! It was hard to pick one for this card. I can’t wait to use them all! I hope you enjoyed this card and feel inspired to try something creative.
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!