- Stamp and color image with copic markers.
- Die cut scalloped window from a darker yellow cardstock.
- Die cut circle window from striped cardstock just slightly bigger than the scallop.
- To help with alignment I glued the striped and yellow panels together first. Then added foam tape to the back and layered it over the stamped panel so it could be centered. Everything was wonky at this point so I just trimmed off excess yellow and white cardstock from the edges and then layered it onto a card base.
- The sentiment was stamped in a dark yellow ink on the same yellow cardstock and glued to the front.
- For finishing touches on this card I scattered Nuvo Crystal Drops in caribbean ocean and dandelion yellow and added glossy accents to the clouds, seashell and sail on the boat.
This is such a sweet card and would be great to encourage someone going through a rough time.
I’ll be back tomorrow with more fun from the most recent Rabbit Hole Designs release!
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!