Hello everyone! It feels like it’s been a while since I’ve been on here. Things have been so busy at home with the end of the school year, my daughter’s dance recital this weekend and then Father’s Day to top it all off. We’ve survived it and are ready for a relaxing summer!
Here’s how I did it:
- Start by choosing the color scheme for the speech bubbles.
- Then I chose which sentiments from The Rabbit Hole Designs Perfectly Blended stamp set I wanted to put in which order and matched the right size speech bubble die to that sentiment. I kept these all tea themed but you could do coffee or a combo with this set.
- I chose to die cut the speech bubbles before stamping but you could do it either way.
- I trimmed my plaid cardstock down and adhered it to the front of the card base and then glued down the scalloped frame.
- Last I popped the speech bubbles up with foam strips for a little added interest on this simple card and finished it off with a rainbow of crystal nuvo drops scattered all over.
I am quite a tea drinker myself and have lots of friend who do as well and I know they would all get a kick out of getting this card in the mail.
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!