Here’s how I did it:
- Ink blended distress inks on the back panel – crack pistacchio, scattered straw and spun sugar – and spritzed with water.
- Die cut the grid window backdrop 4 times from white cardstock and glued them together, then adhered it to the ink blended background.
- Die cut the hello friend sentiment from gray cardstock and glued it on.
- Next I glued my monkeys all over. Some are popped up and some are glued inside the grid for more dimension and interest.
- To finish the card off, I added a scattering of Nuvo Crystal Drops in morning dew and sweet lilac.
Such a sweet card, sure to make you smile! These monkeys are so much fun. Even If I use the same general layout, the cards always come out so different. It’s great!
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!