Today I’m sharing a special card with you. My sister-in-law has a birthday today and I made this card specifically for her and her love of all things gnome. It was just too perfect! Happy Birthday Kellie!!! And here is her card.
Here’s how I made it:
- Stamped, colored and cut the images and set them aside.
- On the card base I stamped the two mushrooms from the set in gray ink.
- I cut a piece of white cardstock and stamped the greenery directly to that and then popped up all the other images with foam squares.
- I attached the scene to a piece of teal cardstock matching the pot and popped that panel up with foam tape.
- For finishing touches I added glossy accents to the gnome’s beard and mushroom dots.
This was such a fun card to make and I really think she liked it when she opened it yesterday.
I’ve been having a blast with Flora and Fauna sets lately because they take me outside of my comfort zone and I have to think outside the box. Stay tuned this week for some of Flora and Fauna’s friends swimming through!
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!