Welcome back and thanks for stopping by! I’m guest designing for The Rabbit Hole Designs today and so happy to be sharing this awesome Caffeinated Narwhal box card. The Caffeinated Narwhal is available today in the shop so head over and snatch yours up!
Here’s how I did it:
- I started by die cutting all the pieces I needed.
- main box card (2) – blue cardstock
- stitched squares for the small (2) and large (1) flaps – white cardstock
- stitched square for the back panel – white cardstock
- stitched hill insert – white cardstock
- stitched wave insert – white cardstock
- seaweed, seashells and sea stars – white cardstock
- Next, I ink blended all of the white cardstock pieces accordingly – blue for the waves and background, brown for the sand and hill, green for the seaweed, orange for the seashells and pink for the sea stars.
- I cut, stamped and colored my Caffeinated Narwhal and then assembled my box and images.
- Once it was all put together, I stamped and heat embossed my sentiment on black cardstock and cut it into a thin strip. This is a long sentiment from the Perfectly Blended stamp set so I cut it into pieces so I could fit it on the front flap. I also heat embossed the smaller #stabby from the Caffeinated Narwhal set and attached it to the back panel by the narwhal.
This card turned out so cool! I love how box cards fold up and fit in an envelope to surprise the recipient with 3-D awesomeness! I can’t wait to pop this one in the mail and make someone smile.
For some more inspiration be sure to check out these places:
- The Rabbit Hole Designs
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
- The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!