I can’t even believe that we’re already half way to Christmas! This can’t be happening and someone needs to slow down the clocks big time! I thought it would be fun to celebrate this little occasion by making a Christmas card and sharing it with you today.
Lawn Fawn has historically been one of my favorite brands, especially for holiday cards so that it what I chose to use.
Here’s how I did it:
- Stamped, colored and die cut all my images from Here We Go A-Waddling and set them aside.
- Die cut the stitched hillside backdrop and inked the hills with distress ink to offset the white a little. I also inked the top of the card front so the sky stands out just a bit.
- Using the images and hillside as a guide I stamped my sentiment and some music notes in the background.
- Next I glued the hillside backdrop and light post to the card front and popped up all of the critters up with foam squares.
- For finishing touches I added glossy accents to all the penguin beaks and bells, Stickles to the hillsides and light, and then Wink of Stella glitter brush to the hats, earmuffs and music books.
Up close you can see the shine and shimmer from all the little details. This is such a fun card and, dare I say, it got me in the mood to make more Christmas cards ahead of time.
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!