Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by! I can’t get enough of these new Scary Pals from Avery Elle! They are too fun and so versatile. Today’s card has a really fun metallic watercolor background and the monsters are watercolored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers too.
Here’s how I did it:
- I stamped, colored and die cut the monsters and accessories and set them aside.
- Blended black soot distress ink on a white panel and spritzed it with water. Then flicked gold and silver watercolors all over the background for a night sky/galaxy look.
- Die cut the Avery Elle plus frame and popped it up on the black panel with foam tape.
- Next I adhered all my monsters and accessories with foam tape as well.
- For the balloons I glued twine to the back before popping them up and then pulled the string tight down to the purple monster so it can look like she’s holding the balloons.
So much cuteness and that metallic splatter really shimmers in the light. I love how this card turned out! Don’t you?
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!