Here’s how I did it:
- Blended distress inks over the stencil and then spritzed it with water.
- Added it to a black panel and then a navy blue panel to give it a little frame.
- Stamped, colored and cut Inky and popped him up with foam squares.
- I adhered the panel to a white card base and stamped my sentiment. Finishing the card off with some acrylic bubbles all over.
I’m not gonna lie, Inky is my favorite from the new release! So much fun to color and play around with!
Here is the stamp set I used:
For more inspiration, updates and news be sure to check these places:
- The Rabbit Hole Designs
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
- The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!