Here’s how I made it:
- I stamped, colored, cut and then set aside my flamingo.
- I stamped the flamingo in gray ink all over the card front and then stamped the sentiment on a thin green strip.
- I popped the strip and flamingo up with foam squares and finished the card off by scattering pink and green Nuvo Crystal Drops across the card.
I love the design of this card and can really see myself trying it with so many more images. For now though, enjoy your weekend and I hope this flamingo inspires you to fuel up and make the most of it!
Here is the stamp set I used:
For more inspiration, updates and news be sure to check these places:
- The Rabbit Hole Designs
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
- The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!