Oh man I’m so excited to share today’s card with you. I was at a truck show with my husband all day Saturday, which was really fun. But you know my fingers were itching to be crafty as soon as I got home. And this is what came of my brain percolating all day long.
Here’s the front. I used fabulous Lawn Fawn striped paper for the background, ink blended and water spritzed a night sky. Then popped up the Lawn Fawn spooky fence with foam tape. I glued the pumpkins and squirrels from Pick of the Patch directly down and heat embossed my sentiment. Isn’t this card front so sweet? But wait! There’s more!!!
Ta-da!!!! Here’s the inside of this fabulous card! I love it so much!
If you need instructions for the pivot pop-up mechanism head over to the Lawn Fawn YouTube channel. Their videos are fabulous! Here’s a quick rundown on how I put the inside together.
- Ink blended the inside of the card to match the panel on the front and heat embossed my sentiment toward the top.
- Ink blended the pop up pieces and cut an additional layer of stitched tree border for added spooky and assembled it all.
- I stamped, colored and die cut all my critters and pumpkins and attached them.
- Last, I decided to add a grassy border for the bottom and happened to have an extra pumpkin which gave a cute, rounded out look.
- One extra thing I did that you can’t see was adding a piece of black cardstock to cover the back of the card. I’m a messy ink blender so this covered up that issue plus gave the card extra stability.
I love it! Don’t you??? I really do hope you enjoyed it! What creative things have you made lately?
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!