Here’s how I made the first one:
- I started with a kraft card base and ink blended a little distress ink on the edges.
- I took a white strip of cardstock ink blended it, then put the diamond flower stencil over the top and stenciled black distress ink on that and spritzed it all with water. I adhered this directly to the card front.
- I stamped, colored and cut my pumpkin out with an oval die and popped it up with foam tape.
- I stamped my sentiment on the top right corner and added a couple of gems to the bottom right corner.
For this next card:
- I did all my die cutting first – plaid rectangle and nested circles. I cut the white circle using the stamp as a guide so I knew it would still fit when I cut the edge off.
- I stamped and colored my pumpkin and stamped my sentiment on a flag banner.
- Next I stared assembly, working my way from the bottom up.
- For texture I added braided twine down the left side and scattered gems throughout the card.
This set cracks me up and I have so much fun coloring it too!
REMEMBER: Every order placed directly with The Rabbit Hole Designs will be eligible for a 10% discount. Discount Code TRHD2019 this code will only be accepted until Friday 08-30-2019 12:01 am PST. EXCLUDES Dies and Crafters Essentials. Not applicable to previous orders. May be used more than once. Does not apply to shipping and tax.
ALSO, Simon Says Stamp is having a gift with purchase for all orders that contain The Rabbit Hole Designs products! This is so exciting!
GIVEAWAY: To celebrate day 2 of inspiration The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away the stamp sets Pumpkin Hair don’t Care and Boo to You, to One lucky winner. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a comment. Leave comments by 11:59 pm PST 08-29-2019 on all participating blogs. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 08-30-2019
Be sure to stop by each blog in the list below and leave a comment to increase your chances. You can also go back and comment on yesterday’s posts if you missed out too!