This first card is a pop-up shadow box which I learned from Jennifer McGuire. Here’s a link to her post so you can see how I created the basic idea and get measurements.
- After I made the basic pop up card pieces, I ink blended the inside of the back piece and two hills with distress inks and spritzed them with water.
- I stamped, colored and cut out my images and set them aside.
- I stamped the bats on the front corners and heat embossed them. I also stamped my sentiment on the hill going on the front before assembling everything.
- I followed the video for assembly and then glued the hill on the front panel and attached my cat and pumpkin image directly to that.
- I attached my inside hill and popped my witch up with foam squares and this card is done.
- It’s so fun because it folds flat for an envelope but pops up and stands on its own when it comes out.
This next card has a little more to it as well but I love the look it gives!
- I stamped, colored, cut my images out and set them aside while I worked on the card base.
- I took a white card base and blended distress inks and cut a rectangle out of the center.
- Die cut two window frames, glued one to the front, added vellum to the inside and glued the second window frame to that for a finished look inside and out.
- I attached my images to the front of the card along with a grassy border.
- For the inside, I glued some wood grain cardstock down for flooring, glued my witch so she shows through the window and stamped my sentiment.
Here is a look at the inside of this one. It’s so great! I love the look of the vellum giving you an idea of what’s inside but not totally showing it off.
REMEMBER: Every order placed directly with The Rabbit Hole Designs will be eligible for a 10% discount. Discount Code TRHD2019 this code will only be accepted until Friday 08-30-2019 12:01 am PST. EXCLUDES Dies and Crafters Essentials. Not applicable to previous orders. May be used more than once. Does not apply to shipping and tax.
ALSO, Simon Says Stamp is having a gift with purchase for all orders that contain The Rabbit Hole Designs products! This is so exciting!
To celebrate day 1 inspiration The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away the stamp set Hex Yeah to One lucky winner. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a comment. Leave comments by 11:59 pm PST 08-29-2019 on all participating blogs. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 08-30-2019
Be sure to hop along to each blog in the list below!