Here’s how I did it:
- Stamped, colored and cut the pups and then set them aside.
- I diecut the panel, masked and inked it for dirt, grass and sky. Then reversed the mask to stamp the bones and paws around the border.
- I adhered that to a card base and popped the pups up with foam squares.
- Last I stamped and heat embossed my sentiments, then cut them into strips. I adhered these with foam strips.
I have so many dog lovers in my life, I might have to “fur-get” someone’s birthday just to use this. Ha! Ha!
Here are the products I used:
For more inspiration, updates and news be sure to check these places:
- The Rabbit Hole Designs
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
- The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!