You say witch like it’s a bad thing… ha!ha!ha! I seriously can’t get enough of this new Halloween release from The Rabbit Hole Designs! They are all so fabulous and fun to create with! Today I’m on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog sharing the fabulous witchy card using the newly released Boo to You stamp set.
Here’s how I did it.
- Started with a black panel and smeared texture paste across a plaid stencil and set it aside to dry. Once that was dry I flicked gold watercolor on it and let that dry too. Then adhered it to a piece of craft foam for dimension and glued that to a copper panel.
- I stamped, colored and cut out my image. Stamped and heat embossed my sentiment and die cut it with a label die. Then added gold accents to the top and bottom to go with the base panel.
- I adhered the background to a white card base and popped the image and sentiments up with foam squares.
- Voila! Shimmery, witchy goodness!
I really like the flat look of the texture paste and the shiny of the gold paper and watercolor. They mix well. And that green hat! Perfect!
Remember you can pick up The Rabbit Hole Designs products at their website linked below and also at Simon Says Stamp!
For more inspiration, updates and news be sure to check these places:
- The Rabbit Hole Designs
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
- The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!