Hello again! I hope your week is going great! Today I’m excited to share a new spin on an old favorite. This Busy Bees stamp set is my all-time favorite from Honey Bee Stamps. However, I always color it for bright springy cards and today I made a point to turn it into more of a fall look. I hope you enjoy it.
Here’s how I made it:
- Stamped, colored and die cut my images.
- Blended Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers distress inks on the card front and spritzed with water.
- Adhered a strip of Lawn Fawn plaid paper to the bottom and layered my flowers on top.
- Then, using the bees for reference I stamped the buzzing trails and my sentiments.
- After that I popped the bees up with foam squares.
- For finishing touches I added black glaze pen to the eyes, white gel pen details all over and Wink of Stella glitter brush pen to the bees wings.
Here’s a closer look so you can really see what the glaze pen and glitter brush do for the bees. It’s so cool!!! I also, really love the look of the white gel pen highlights all over. It just adds that little extra to an already fabulous card!
I’m entering this into the current Honey Bee Stamps Buzzworthy Challenge on Facebook. I’m getting into the challenges more and more. I find it super fun to look at my stamps in a different way to further how I use them.
As always, I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!