Hey there! I’m up on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog today sharing this fabulous glittery shaker card. I’m having so much fun with all of these awesome Halloween stamps. I can’t get enough of them. I hope you’re enjoying it too.
For today’s card I kept it pretty simple but really fun!
- I started by using a cloud stencil and distress inks on a white panel for some spooky Halloween clouds.
- Next I stamped, colored and cut out my pumpkin.
- Then I cut a wonky frame and a piece of acetate, gluing them together and then adding a double layer of foam tape to create my shaker window.
- I poured micro beads, seed beads and glitter on the cloud panel and adhered the window piece over the top enclosing the shaker mechanism.
- Next I adhered that to a card base and added my pumpkin and sentiment to the front of the shaker.
This card is adorable and so fun to play with! The beads give the shaker some weight but the glitter shimmers so nicely in the light. It’s a great balance.
Here is the stamp set I used.
For more inspiration, updates and news be sure to check these places:
- The Rabbit Hole Designs
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
- The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!