Welcome to our last day of the inspiration hop for the amazing October release! I hope you’ve had so much fun and we can’t wait to see what you all create with this fabulous release!!!
On to today’s projects though! I’m sharing a couple of fun ones with the Caffeinated Reindeer! He’s one of my favorites from this release. I’ll definitely be using him a lot this holiday season!
As soon as I saw the sentiments in the set, I knew I needed to make a treat bag with coffee in it. So that’s what I did with this first project.
It’s a pretty simple but fun design and we all know someone who needs a little extra #reindeerfuel during the holiday season.
Here are the details:
- Stamped, colored and die cut my reindeer. I chose to stamp this reindeer on kraft cardstock and used my prismacolors on him too. I love that look these days!
- I die cut a treat bag and a glittery snow hill and put them all together.
- I adhered my reindeer and stamped the sentiment on a strip that I cut into a banner shape. Then added a red glitter banner behind it before tying it to the slits in the bag.
I put 4 k-cups in the bag and topped it with red tinsel to round out the package. I love all the shimmer with that exhausted reindeer. It’s fun and I know a lot of busy moms who can relate and will love this fun treat during the holidays.
Up next I stepped outside of my comfort zone and drew my own little scene for the next reindeer.
Here’s how I made it:
- Stamped, heat embossed and colored my reindeer with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, then die cut him out.
- I took a 4×5.25 panel and lightly sketched out the general scene I wanted and then went over it with a fine tip black pen. I colored the background with my copics and popped the scene on a white card base.
- I stamped my sentiment and cut it into a thin strip.
- Then, I popped the reindeer and sentiment strip up with foam squares.
The message of this card cracks me up. If I were Rudolph, pulling an all-nighter for Christmas, I would look worse than this even the day after!
Be sure to hop along to all 3 days of inspiration to maximize your chances of winning fun prizes!
Here are the products I used today:
Every order placed will be eligible for a 10% discount. Discount Code TRHD2019 this code will only be accepted until Friday 10-04-2019 12:01 am PST. There are no exclusions on this code it is applicable to your whole order.
Please Note: There will not be free shipping available during the time this discount code is in effect. Not applicable to previous orders. May be used more than once. Does not apply to shipping and tax.
To celebrate day 3 of inspiration The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away the 3 stamp sets promoted on 10-02-19, to One lucky winner. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a comment. Leave comments by 11:59 pm PST 10-03-19 on all participating blogs. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 10-04-2019
For more inspiration, news and information check out these links too!