Fall is my favorite time of year so I immediately grabbed Gourd-geous! from the September release and started coloring.
Here are the details:
- Using Pixie Spray, I adhered my Deco Foil Starburst Stencil to my cardstock and covered it with Champagne Mist Metallix Gel.
- While that was drying I stamped, colored and cut my pumpkin from Gourd-geous!
- I took the largest label from the Nested Label Dies and cut it from vellum. Then I carefully heat embossed my sentiment in black embossing powder.
- When the background was dry, I die cut he same label from the background and black cardstock 4 times and glued them all together for a raised look.
- I glued the “frame” that was left to a card front, then glued the labels back in their spot, added the vellum label to that and popped my pumpkin up with foam squares.
- For finishing touches I added glossy accents to the pumpkin’s eyes and nose.
Here’s a closer look at the subtle shimmer the Metallix Gel gives and the glossy eyes of the glowing pumpkin.
Such a fun card. I would love to send this to a girlfriend this fall. I think it would fit in perfect! Don’t you?
I appreciate you stopping by! Be sure to check out the Therm-O-Web blog for more inspiration from their design team too.
Here are the products I used:
For more inspiration, news and updates check out these links.