I love making fall cards. I love everything about fall so it’s easy to put it all together and enjoy the outcome. Here’s how I did this one:
- Stamp, color and die cut my mouse image. Blend tea dye distress ink to soften the harsh white edges.
- Cut patterned paper to: 5.25×4, 1.5×4, 1×3.5 (cut the banner end in this one). This time I inked the edges of all of these with tea dye distress ink and then adhered them to the card front.
- Cut my tag to 2 3/8×3 1/2, snipped the corners and punched a hole. Then using my new Trinity Stamps blending brushes I used brown, red and dark yellow ink over the falling leaves stencil. I inked the edges of the tag with tea dye distress ink as well. Then stamped and heat embossed my sentiment in gold at the bottom.
- I looped some jute through the hole and added a bow to the top. Then popped this up with foam tape. I also popped my mouse up with foam squares for added dimension.
- For finishing touches I used black glaze pen on the mouse eye, glossy accents to his nose and scattered Nuvo Crystal Drops throughout.
Squeak! I just love this card! The beautiful fall colors and that adorable mouse! I’m just in love with this set. They are so sweet.
Be sure to check back tomorrow for my final entry into the Inky Paws Challenge.
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!