I’m so excited to share this pair of cards made with The Rabbit Hole Designs Caffeinated Flamingo stamp set. I think it’s so perfect to start the week of with these caffeinated critters because…well, Monday. Ugh. Cheers to more coffee and making it through another week!
Originally, I only had this first card in mind but as I started die cutting, the second one came into my head and I knew I needed to make a pair. Here’s how I made them.
- Die cut the polka dot cover from white cardstock and layered it over purple.
- Die cut the whole scalloped frame set in rainbow colors and glued them onto the polka dot cover.
- Stamped, colored and cut the Caffeinated Flamingo with my Cricut.
- Stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from the same stamp set and trimmed it into a strip.
- Die cut two palm trees.
- The flamingo, sentiment strip and palm trees were all popped up with foam adhesive.
This first card is complete! I love how the bright rainbow colors are totally the opposite of the look on the flamingo.
Here is how I made the second card.
- The rainbow rectangles are the centers from the die cut frames on the first card and are adhered to a white card base at alternating angles.
- Die cut two palm trees again.
- Stamped and heat embossed a sentiment from the Perfectly Blended stamp set and trimmed it into a strip.
- Stamped #flockstar from the Caffeinated Flamingo stamp set in a pinkish-red ink directly to the card base.
- The sentiment strip, palm trees and flamingo are adhered with foam adhesive just like in the first card.
Now this one is all finished too!
I love this pair of cards! They are so bright and fun. That flamingo makes me laugh every single time!
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!