I don’t know about you but I’m over the moon for the newest Rabbit Hole Designs release. It’s all to die for and I had to have everything! Today I’m showcasing the By the Shore stamp set with a simple and adorable card!
- Stamp and color images with copic markers.
- Die cut image with stitched rectangle and also a larger stitched rectangle from plaid paper.
- Die cut scalloped frame from contrasting paper.
- Glue plaid rectangle and frame to a card front.
- Pop up smaller rectangle with stamped images with foam tape.
- Embellish with Nuvo crystal drops and glossy accents.
This card is so sweet and simple. I left off a sentiment so it didn’t distract from the adorable image. I’ll add one to the inside when I’m ready to give it away.
I’ve already got another one of these beauties stamped and waiting for color because I loved this one so much!
Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see what other new Rabbit Hole Designs set I’ll be playing with!
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!