This new stamp set by The Rabbit Hole Designs fits any cat I’ve ever known so perfect. It cracks me up and I had fun playing with it to make this fun card.
Here’s how I did it.
- Stamped, colored and cut all the kitties and the mouse from Cattitude.
- Cut a white panel down to 4×5.25, die cut the circles and stamped the sentiment.
- Ink blended a panel to go behind the circles and glued the two together.
- Attached that panel to a piece of craft foam and adhered it to a card base.
- Next I attached all the images to that panel and finished the whole thing off with a scattering of Crystal Nuvo Drops.
Here’s a closer look at the kitties with all their sass. The middle two remind me of my cats. I think next time I’ll color them to match.
For more inspiration, updates and news be sure to check these places:
- The Rabbit Hole Designs
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
- The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!