Hello again! It’s a flowery kind of day, don’t you think. I’m not typically into flowers but this Pretty in Peony set is just beautiful and I love playing with them. The Rabbit Hole Designs has such a great variety of sets. Be sure to stop by and see what else they have while you’re picking up this beauty!
Here’s how I made it:
- Stamped and heat embossed flowers and leaves with gold embossing powder.
- Watercolored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.
- Stamped my sentiment, scattered some gold jewels about and added washi tape to the edge of the watercolor panel.
- Mounted the watercolor panel on black cardstock and glued that to a kraft card base.
- I also stamped the largest peony on the back flap of my envelope in brown ink for a little extra pretty when the recipient opens the envelope.
I just love watercolor flowers! Don’t you? The color variation looks like real flower petals.
Here is the stamp set I used:
For more inspiration, updates and news be sure to check these places:
- The Rabbit Hole Designs
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
- The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!