Welcome back everyone! I hope you’re having a great day! Today I’m sharing a simple Caffeinated Dino card from The Rabbit Hole Designs with a different take on the repeated stamping background technique.
Here’s how I did it:
- Stamped, colored, cut my dino and set him aside.
- Stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and cut it into a small rectangle.
- For the background, I stamped the sentiment at an angle repeatedly across the teal panel in teal ink for a tone-on-tone look and adhered it to the card front.
- Next, I attached the wonky frame to that panel and popped up the dino and sentiment with foam squares.
And voila! This card is all finished in all it’s T-Wrecking glory!
The stamps I used today are:
For more inspiration, updates and news be sure to check these places:
- The Rabbit Hole Designs
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
- The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube
This card was entered into the Caffeine Fueled Paper Play challenge.
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!