Here’s how I did it:
- Stamped, heat embossed, colored and cut my peonies and leaves.
- Blended salty ocean distress ink starting in the center of a white panel working my way out.
- Working my way up I layered the striped paper, black cardstock and inked white panel. Then adhered the peonies and leaves with glue and foam squares for dimension.
- Last I heat embossed the sentiment in white on black cardstock and popped it up with a foam strip.
- For finishing touches I added a scattering of clear sequins and ice blue stickles dots.
Such a bright cheery card to share with someone. And I can’t get enough of those peonies.
Here is the stamp set I used:
For more inspiration, updates and news be sure to check these places:
- The Rabbit Hole Designs
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
- The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!