Who’s ready for fall??? Okay, if you know me, you know that my hand is raised the highest right now. Needless to say I’ve been having a blast with fall and Halloween cards lately. I’m super excited how this one turned out and couldn’t wait to share it.
So much cuteness and here’s how I did it:
- Started by blending distress inks – I posted the background on Instagram last week after it turned out so well. I did spray it with water for distressing afterward.
- Then I stamped, colored and die cut all my kiddos and accessories.
- Next, I stamped and heat embossed my sentiments and cut them into thin strips.
- Last I popped it all up with foam tape – kiddos and sentiments alike.
- For finishing touches I added Wink of Stella glitter pen to the unicorn horn and band on the witch’s hat and scattered gems across the background for some shine.
I love it! I love it! I love it! Don’t you? It’s just so much fun and makes me want to start brainstorming costumes with my daughter.
Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!