Thanks so much for stopping by today! I’m sharing this wobbly rainbow Caffeinated Bee from The Rabbit Hole Designs. He’s hanging out on an action wobbler so he buzzes when you flick him. It’s great fun! Trust me…
To make this card, I…
- Stamped, colored, cut my bee and set him aside.
- Die cut cloud borders for the top and bottom of the card, stamped the sentiments and inked the edges with distress ink.
- I stamped the caffeine molecules from my various caffeinated critters in rainbow order, skipping yellow because my bee is yellow.
- I adhered the stamped background to a yellow card base and then popped the clouds up with foam tape.
- Last, I added Wink of Stella glitter brush to the bee’s wings and popped him on the card with an action wobbler for a little interactive element on this fairly simple card.
He sticks up pretty far but compresses totally flat to fit in an envelope. Also, when you pull the card out of an envelope the bee naturally buzzes a little on its own to give the recipient a hint that he moves. Super fun!
Here are the stamps I used:
For more inspiration, updates and news be sure to check these places:
- The Rabbit Hole Designs
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
- The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!